cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box cs2004

Karasouthall
Joining in

Recently upgraded so we can have a box upstairs set it all up today and it give the code CS2004 no channels work rang virgin he said he has sent bits across and i have to wait 24 hours we had virgin upstairs a few yrs a go so cable was already there but noticed new cable in box not screwed like old cable anyway tried with old and new cable and still code is on

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Superstar

I believe some of the newer cables just have a push fit over the screw connectors, CS2004 usually is the white coax cable connection to the box if that has been checked and connected and the new box activated can you access the TV guide and do the apps work assuming you set up the network connection.

Hi yes have pushed cables in so all connected up box connected to the hub fine got a txt to say box has been acrivated but no live channels can be accessed and the code still comes up as check this morning can watch on demand etc just not live tv

If you have 2 boxes you could swap them around to see if it's the box or the location, if it's the location upstairs you might need to call Virgin and ask for a manned installation which should be included in your upgrade.

Trying the new box where your existing box is will prove that box is working.

Hi @Karasouthall 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the TV box issue. I have checked the system and can see you've got an engineer visit booked in.

Please let us know how the visit goes or if you need further help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill