Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pairing 360 remote to new LG TV range is poor

We have just sorted out a new TV. The 360 remote worked just fine with the old Toshiba TV. This is an JVC TV specifically a JVC LT-43CR330 bought from Currys today (not my choice it’s for an elderly family member). Going through the pairing process t...

Resolved! TV channel problem

I have recently got virgin WiFi with a 360 box. However my tv is too far away from my router area to connect the tv coax to the router. Can I get a cable extension or something? Does my virgin tv work straight from my Broadband hub once I get a wire ...

Jt67 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC Scotland

BBC Scotland channel 108 HDAnybody else finding the channel quality absolutely appalling as if it's SD ?Virgin problem or BBC Scotland ?

FIIT app now on 360

A new app was added today named Fiit. It's a subscription based app.According to the 360 Home screen  there's a special offer for those users on the Unlimited tier, £5 a month for the first three months then £19.99 a month.However, if you go into App...

newapollo by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updated about a week ago. Hate the new system anyway as can't watch at fast speed but then this morning discovered my recordings and planned recordings had all disappeared. Was told to set the 'delete when storage needed' to off, as if my few recordi...

geekyhay by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New remote control won’t pair with tv box

I received a brand new tv remote control today, and have tried numerous times to pair it with my tv box by following the screen prompts but without success. I have even attempted using 2 different sets of batteries thinking that maybe those supplied ...

BBRIFLCL by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted recordings

I got a new reuter ( the most up to date one) weeks ago as my old one was having problems.  Everything has been fine til last night, I couldn't play my apps (error code CS2400). Today was the same so I turned Everything off and back on and that seeme...

Tracy04 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Haven't received the items

I received a message from Virgin Media yesterday (29 march 2024) saying that my new package kit will be delivered today by Yodel. So, I have had to cancel my pre-scheduled visit and stay at home all day. Unfortunately, I haven't received any delivery...

zahidmia by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TNT - discovery+

Dose anyone else get the feeling TNT sports is morphing in to Discovery+ for an extra subscription? 

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos