Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Upgrade to virgin tv 360 fails

Cannot upgrade to 360 I get upgrade failed error ma1 .I have the new remote I have tried power off box and hold down minus button and power on I get the download icon then nothing happens. I gave tried holding the plus button and power button downloa...

Ian2407 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

TV box 360

My Tivo box was replaced recently with the TV360.It has been ok since it was installed about a month ago. Two days ago it said "Failed to play recording - CS2214."After looking at other posts, I can say  my setup is ok - I only have a router and no m...

EddyFiss by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps not working on virgin box

When I press the home button it doesn’t show any pictures, also when I go to the app page it doesn’t show any of the pictures for the apps, when I load an app e.g Netflix it loads to the main screen but when I click on something to watch it will not ...

Lcky08 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture Quality

Everything looks in standard definition. Even the TV360 user interface looks standard definition. wth is going on? 

Smevster by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with C4,E4 and ITV2,3,4

This seems to be a recent issue as I only had minor intermittent problems previously. Now the above channels are completely unwatchable.I have tried every suggestion and have unplugged,plugged and rebooted numerous times. Is there any other suggestio...

CS2200 error

CS2200 error code came up, I turned the box off and on as stated on line and now the tv wont come on at all

AliB3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports pixelation

Most sky sports channels badly pixallating, they're completely unwatchable. Have rebooted box but no difference. Going to miss the darts now! Well **bleep** off. This has happened occasionally for a second or two, but this is constant. Going to Sky w...

Smevster by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Channels 103 & 104 pixelation

Just transferred over to 360 on both our V6 boxes but channels 103/104 pixelating badly. Checked freeview on TV and working fine which suggests it’s an issue with Virgin Media 360 signals for these channels. Unwatchable at the moment and no issue pre...