Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New V6 remote

I've recently renegotiated my contract with VM which involved a TV package upgrade on my V6 box. I've got the old chunky V6 remote.  The guy I spoke to said he was getting a new voice controlled remote sent out to me.I've got the promised upgrade cha...

Constant Buffering on 360tv

Hi all I am constantly getting buffering with this conversion from  the bid to 360tv  it’s especially bad with box sets and prime tv streams. Is this normal   It’s quite expensive for Virgin broadband and I wondered if it’s normal and should consider...

Resolved! Do these problems signify hard drive fault?

Problems occurring for the last 2 or 3 months1 The 360Box often runs slowly i.e it lags2 I'll be watching a live program when suddenly CS2114 comes up (Playback not possible) yet I am able to continue.3 Today I tried to access BBC iPlayer and it froz...

mikefox by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Bug still present......

When watching a recorded program and when you also have multiple episodes to watch, about a minute before the program ends, a pop up in the top right warns you that the next episode will auto start in 12 seconds unless you cancel the option.The bug i...

Loss of picture

New to Virgin Media ( about 5 weeks ) I keep losing the picture for a split second and sometimes the sound . This is when watching TV channels and it's REALLY annoying . Also any apps that we watch keep on crashing but it's only apps we watch through...

virgin installed

would just like to say a huge thank you to the technician Richard id 30149 who came today and installed our virgin he was  very polite and considerate and very respectful and very through with his work and hope he gets the bonus he deserves 10/10

TV picture is distorted on all channels and apps

 anyone what's causing this, it's keeps happening every couple of weeks. Last time I removed the ethernet cable and it's went back to normal. Rebooted the TV box and router and checked all the cables and no change. 

1000018087.jpg

360 box has deleted all recording and planned recordings.

Hi there,At some point today 26/04/2024 our 360 box has decided to delete all of its recordings and also remove all of the future recordings form its settings/hard drive. I have noted this has happened to numerous people on this forum and the general...

baz___m by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just installed not got what I was told I'd get

I've just had virgin installed and to be fair excellent service. But when I started to set up my channels I was disappointed to find sky witness is not in, and I would have to upgrade. When the gentleman came round to my house he convinced me to move...

Kazer61 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos