Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Audio out of sync , some channels only

Some channels , e.g. All the BBC HD channels and Sky News in HD are wildy out of sync. Other channels such as ITV1HD are either fine or very very close to fine . The bad ones are close to unwatchable.Its not a TV setting or Virgin Media 360 box setti...

360 update remote

we've just had the 360 update but it's done it on both tvs I did not want it on my mums as its far too complicated for her, I've tried to reconnect it to old v6 remote control but now the volume button and the subtitle buttons are not working, I'm gu...

Helenq26 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software version 5.11

The latest version of the 360 software has begun to roll out. Not much more to say. No obvious new features.

thrice by Fibre optic
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS3400 Error message

When trying to access my recordings i get a 'Content unavailable' CS3400 Error message, i've unplugged everything and restarted but still got the issue, any advice please?

Dazeasty by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet speed

We have just had the 360 put in and we already had internet at 250 we should now be on 500 but still at 250. How long does it take as engineer said when he left it should be 24hours I was to reset hub and it would be 500 then still not also I had VM ...

Resolved! Error code CS2000

I am unable to pause, rewind, watch recordings etc I am getting an error code CS2000 every time I try. Have reboot Hub and TV Boxes but to no success, still having the issue, have ensure all cables are connected properly and they seem fine.Can someon...

Pixelation of TV and Recordings Wiped

Good afternoon I have recently been experiencing issues with my TV 360 box with the signal breaking up on different channels. Before the recordings wiped themselves this was also visible on the recordings too.   I have noticed it more on BBC One as w...