Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no landline since changing hub?

I accepted a free upgrade from VM for the new hub 5 at no extra cost!! so i took it.. I had previously a fully working hub3.. Since going to the hub 5 everything working except the landline? Had an engineer out on the bank holiday and his boos advice...

Resolved! Land -Line Buzz

My new phones on the hub have a background buzzing sound when i receive a call can someone suggest a cure phones are BT Decor 

sadsam by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order new hub & adapter

I've received a couple of emails and a text about the switchover (27th June). All of them tell me to Call 150 to arrange delivery for my new Hub, however when I dial this number I get the main menu with 4 options none of which mention the switchover....

pm71 by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre Phone Adaptor

had a hub 4 for over a year did not receive Fibre Phone Adaptor now want to connect house phone through hub 

Unison by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Line cord error

We have had a line cord error since Saturday. We have check all leads, we have swapped the phone. Nothing works but the phone is fully functional. I did a test on the line and it said it was fine. I phoned the helpline. They said maybe I needed to pl...

Telephone socket on Hub5 doesn't work

I've plugged a phone into the telephone socket on my Hub 5 and it doesn't work. The phone works when it plugs into the separate phone socket on my wall.When I log into the router settings on my Hub 5 it says that telephony is disabled, and I cannot s...

luke2102 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Adaptor

Hi, I received a phone adaptor this morning - thanks.I have connected the phone to port 1 on the router, left it for a few minutes and as the phone was dead rebooted the router but the phone is still dead. I logged in to the router and the hub's stat...

JR7 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos