cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land -Line Buzz

sadsam
On our wavelength

My new phones on the hub have a background buzzing sound when i receive a call can someone suggest a cure phones are BT Decor 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sadsam
On our wavelength

HI i think i have found the answer i have fitted a new BT approved mains 6 volt PSU to the phone this seems to have cured the problem yes i am using your adaptor thanks for the reply 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sadsam, thank you for posting on the help forums about this issue.

Sorry to see your BT handsets for the landline have this buzzing noise when a call comes in.

Happy to assist with this where possible, firstly we'd need to see if the issue is with the device or our lines.

Would you be able to test another handset on the back of the hub and see if the noise persists?
Also, could we ask you to confirm if you've received and using our adaptor between the phone cable and the hub telephone port currently?

Let us know a bit more here and we're eager to help out.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

sadsam
On our wavelength

HI i think i have found the answer i have fitted a new BT approved mains 6 volt PSU to the phone this seems to have cured the problem yes i am using your adaptor thanks for the reply 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi again sadsam, thank you for getting back to us to confirm what's done and that you've managed to fix this issue with using another handset.

Glad to know it's all working good without any buzzing sounds and unwanted noise.

Please, keep us updated in case you find more issues or need our help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs