Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: 'no number' Calls

Good Morning, Our phone line migrated yesterday and we’re getting exactly the same thing. The phone doesn’t ring, there was 5 no number calls overnight and 3 or 4 yesterday after installation.Ours is a bt phone but it works fine. On a different note ...

Mrs_G1 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port of Old Landline Number

Hello, my new broadband and landline service was installed 9 days ago.When I ordered it, I asked for my old landline number to be transferred to the Virgin Media service but this hasn't happened.The number is still active on my old provider.Please le...

Robin23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

new fibre phone adapter

hi, my hub is upstairs in a bedroom, and the landline is downstairs in the hall where we would like it to stay, could we have a hub downstairs please? we don't want 15m's of wire running down the stairs

dekx1000 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline - doesn't work

Why does my landline not work? It’s been about three months and I can’t contact anyone     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Sk8ter by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No working phone line since joining Virgin 2 weeks ago!

We joined Virgin for the 1st time 2 weeks ago, everything is fine apart from having no working phone line since. An engineer has been out and checked the equipment, all fine, the line is showing as working but when you call someone the line has a bus...

Lindline telephone

Hello,Not sure if it's been answered elsewhere...Had the new hub fitted last month,  Landline phone was definitely working on the 4th/5th May!, been away from home until today (15th May)... so absolutely nothing has been touched,  back to No dial ton...

paul1965 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question

I'm thinking about getting a Panasonic phone Model...Panasonic KX-TGC422 Cordless Phone with Answer Machine-Twin554/6868 Is it compatible with Virgin Media? My current landline phones are almost about to die and need new phones and I'm looking at Pan...

Landline down

I could not use my internet this evening, it was down so I switched off my router, left it for a while then switched it back on again and the internet was back.  It was down for an hour.Just as an after thought, I checked my landline and that is down...