Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working

The status says there is no problems, but my landline has been dead for a few days, think it is since we had a power cut.  My friend on the same estate is having the same problem. She had phoned Virgin many times but yet got any sense out of anyone. ...

KSK by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Dial tone

Hi,I have no dial tone on my landline and no way of reporting it.  The online checker says no issues but there cleaarly are.  When people call us it goes straight to voicemail.How do I actually report it as an issue and get someone to look at it?

thebiz75 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone downstairs, Hub upstairs

Our main phone connection is downstairs near to the original location of our hub. We moved the hub upstairs to obtain better coverage but this means it is nowhere near the base unit for our phone.Will we have to move the base unit of the phone to be ...

El-n-Hils by Joining in
  • 122 replies
  • 0 kudos

Street Cabinet vandalised - reporting

The virgin street cabinet outside my house has been vandalised leaving all the cabling and equipment exposed to the weather... how do I let Virgin know about this damage?     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Redrog by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone line rental adapter

Hi, I’ve been told that my phone service is going to stop working from today and been sent an adapter to plug into the back of my hub. However, my phone line is a bit far away from my hub and the wire doesn’t reach. How do I go about connecting my ho...

hanna66 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of service - no landline, no ringtone

Hello,Loss of service - My landline has stopped working since yesterday.My home phone rang continuously for approximately 30 secs then went silent. No service or ringtone since then.MyVM app says service looks good in my area.I cannot find a way of r...

nei1t by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting in for Virgin Tech for phone switchover

Waited all afternoon today for Virgin Tech to change landline over as I need telephone system installed in house connected to the new hub no show i was text date which had answered yes to date phone up Virgin Media to find out if Tech guy was coming ...

rogerrgm by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone fibre network

We are due to change our home phone to new system on the 30th June but will not be at home , what will we need to do 

yateman by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

21CV Documentation is wrong

Just like to call out a mistake I noticed in the documentation.URL: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/switchoverSection: What if I don’t have a free socket in my Hub?This calls the connector an RJ45 connector, when it is in fact an RJ11 conne...