cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£80 for landline mobile phone charges.

wilson777777
Tuning in

Where do I start, I signed a new contract on 18th of April, added extra speed and sports etc but had to go from talk anytime to weekend chatter, I was assured that we would have the same call benefits but only at the weekend, 

Tuesday my broadband had gone off so I rung up, I was told I had reached my credit limit because I had been issued another bill from my old contract, even though the 80 pound for new contract came out my DD same day, Internet got turned back on.

Wednesday got back from work and broadband off again, after nearly 2 hours on the phone, I am now being told my services are restricted because I have reached my credit limit due to 80 pound charges to mobile phones ON THE WEEKEND. Turns out mobile charges apply at the weekend for mobile calls, this is not what I was told when I agreed to the new contract, Customer of 20 years and this service is just not good enough. Any suggestions, I have raised a complaint and requested a transcript of the call when I signed a new contract.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wilson777777 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're currently experiencing a restriction based on possible misleading information. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing. I'd like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wilson777777 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're currently experiencing a restriction based on possible misleading information. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing. I'd like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Ok, Thankyou.

Hi @wilson777777

It appears as though you haven't responded to my colleague's private message as of yet.

I'll send another one now, so please respond at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel