cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV still not connected

Parsloes
Dialled in

I just moved house on 15 March & took my Virgin package with me (Now live in London)

A chap came on the 16th and activated the internet, but refused to do anything with the TV as "it was not his remit".  I don't know why as I've had broadband + TV with Virgin for years.  He said someone would call me on Monday (18th) to arrange for the TV set-up -  no call from anyone so far.

I need help please to get my television going. Bear in mind I've had no TV for 4 days now, will that be reflected in my bill?

Grateful thanks for any help!

5 REPLIES 5

Parsloes
Dialled in

Can anyone give me a phone number where I could talk to a human about this?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you have existing co-ax points where you want to use your existing TiVo's, you may well find they work if you connect them & power them up.

If not, or you don't have working co-ax points where you need them, VM are on 0345 4541111 from any working phone, or 150 from a VM landline.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like the install tech just wanted to get onto the next job, so fobbed you off. All techs are trained on all of VMs equipment & internal connections. They only need to get assistance if there is a problem in the cabinet or if the cable from the cabinet needs replacing.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Parsloes.

Thankyou for popping back on to our community.

Hope the move went well.

Sorry to hear about the TV not being installed though.

What I would like to do is check the new account to see if we have any updates for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Parsloes
Dialled in

Which logo would that be, Gareth?