cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poirot.

tinsoldier27
Tuning in

I tried to access 3 feature length Poirot's at lunchtime and they were all signed. My lunch got cold before I moved to Midsomer Murders.

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a question about OnDemand?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes I do. The problem is I can never work out the right section from the lists they give. It is very confusing.

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tinsoldier27,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you are asking us.

If you could kindly expand on the issue, we will do all we can to help.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I meant to say that some episodes of Poirot were done by someone using sign language instead of standard.

Thanks for coming back to us @tinsoldier27 and for the extra information.

Have you since been able to watch the episodes with the desired support via our Catch Up/On Demand facilities?

Thanks,

David_Bn

No ,the episodes are still signed. Plus the 3rd episode of ITV's Bali 2002 has gone missing. Catch up rubbish again.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To be fair, the OnDemand service for ITV & C4 are provided by those broadcasters and not VM - one of the (many) issues with using branded apps instead of VM's in-house VoD system. If you have a complaint with ITV-X content, that really should be directed at ITV.

Having said that, I'm seeing a shortcut to ITV-X on my recording of Bali 2002. A salutory reminder to record any programme you think you'll want to watch.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thank you. I do realise this as I have had this problem more than once. It just makes me think what is the point of Virgin and their On Demand service when I can access stuff on my smart T.V. or tape it.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All of VM's TV boxes except Stream, allow recording of programmes.

If there's a problem with OnDemand availability on one platform, there's at least an evens chance of the issue affecting other platforms.