cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelated channels - tried all suggestions

Palermo
Tuning in

What now??….

I have x3 small TiVo V6 boxes and x1 old style large TiVo V6 box, all boxes display the same pixelated channels problem - and there’s a lot!!… it’s become impossible to watch many of the channels now and it’s a really poor service. Checked the cables, connections, rebooted the boxes as advised but no difference.

Does anyone have any advice please. Like many others I’m paying a lot of money each month and not getting half the tv viewing experience I’m paying for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we have managed to get this resolved for you, please do keep us updated on how the visit goes. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Palermo, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

As mentioned below this could be a major issues, I will send you a PM now to look into this. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we have managed to get this resolved for you, please do keep us updated on how the visit goes. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

All seems good now Matthew - thanks. Engineer determined this was an issue for external networks division and channels seem fine at the moment. Appreciate your help. 👍