cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv channels pixelated still after 9 months

Burnsyboy
Joining in

I'm getting so bored now and fed up with trying to get our issue sorted out.

Since June when we had virgin installed our TV goes off every single day for atleast an hour.

We've had the hub replaced the tv box replaced numerous of engineers come out to try and irradicate the issue but to this day its still doing it.

The error code we get is cs9994 

The light on the white box is red which should be green.

Can someone help 

2 REPLIES 2

PeterFB
Tuning in

No use in seeking help,from VM you might as well ask your dog ( if you have one). Whilst I have found the engineers who come out to deal with problems usually helpful and knowledgeable trying the “helpless desk” is just a waste of your time and unnecessarily increases your blood pressure. All you can do ( in my experience) is to hope it sorts itself out, otherwise just change to Now TV and streaming options. 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Burnsyboy,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you are still facing issues with your TV losing connection and for any inconvenience caused, Code CS9994 means there's an issue with the broadband connection, 

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and have run some further checks, the below information is what we have found.

We’ve detected high levels of wireless interference within the home which is affecting wireless performance.

• There are potential changes to the home environment which can improve wireless performance
  • Using the wireless default settings & not splitting SSIDs
  • Making sure the correct wireless channel/band is in use
  • Using a cabled connection where possible
  • To make sure your Router is set correctly try a pin reset, push a pin/ paper clip in the reset hole and keep pressed in for a full timed 1 minute, once done allow 15 minutes to settle.

Regards

Paul.