cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS2217 - Apps not loading, recordings not starting

wannieb
Joining in

Over last 5 days the TV guide channel logos disappear, background on Home page disappears, Apps are not all loading now, and to top it all recordings not loading either. Restarted the box each time this happens and some things do start working again for a short space of time then it just goes wrong again. Last time done though still not letting me watch some recordings. Was working fine before this time, when I go to the website to try to get help to fix the issue the virgin media website doesn't full work and pages don't load saying that the page doesn't exist. Usual shoddy Virgin Media it seems

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

How is the box connected to the hub ethernet cable or wi-fi, if live TV is all ok then from you have said it looks like a problem with your network connection to the hub.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wannieb 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your set top box.
I can see on the systems at our side that you have since been in touch with the team and all seems to be resolved for you now . Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley