cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out sky sports

BBarton
Joining in

About a month ago I was locked out of getting sky sports on my ipad, eventually got through o some one who told me I needed to upgrade to HD. I don’t know why I had to do this as I had been watching for many years with out HD, I upgraded, have been locked out three times since. Two weeks ago I received a text asking if my complaint had been resolved, yes was my reply, yesterday I had two more texts asking me if my complaint had been fixed! Does the right hand know what the left is doing? I again replied that I was not happy with the service but yes the problem had been fixed. Half hour later sky sports. Locked!!!
The service is appalling,

7 REPLIES 7

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BBarton 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see your Sky Sports has been locked again ☹.

Have you tried viewing this on another device? 

Do you have a picture of any error messages appearing at all? 

Let us know so we can assist you from here. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All good now

We are happy to hear that 🙂

We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused by the interruption.

If you have any further questions, please pop back to us here and we would be happy to help.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

BBarton
Joining in

Guess what? It’s happened again, can’t get sky sports live,  being told that I don’t pay for the service. Please fix the problem if this happens again I will be leaving virgin!

Thanks for the reply @BBarton on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened again. 😞
May I ask how you managed to get it resolved last time?
Did you speak with the team or were you able to reset the login?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Last time the problem was fixed re telephone conversation, the current problem has been solved by a robot! All is well at the moment, I just wish the problem would not keep happening.

thanks Brian

Glad to hear things have been resolved Brian,

Thanks for letting us know 😊

Alex_Rm