Each time I try to update settings on web safe, this message appears:

"The changes you made were not saved"

Please help

Shaz

11 REPLIES 11

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I recently noticed that Web Safe erroneously  reported changes as not saved but pressing Ctrl + Shift + R to refresh page showed they had been saved. If the problem persist post back here to have issue flagged to the forum team.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately this didn't work. 

Hi @shaz_k123 👋.

Apologies you are having issues with saving changes to your account. At this time we aware of the problem and working on repairing this feature. In the meantime, we can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

AJC12
On our wavelength

Hi Shaz - unfortunately this issue has been going on for several weeks and there is no fix provided by Virgin - weeks of excuses but no-one has managed to change this as yet sadly.  It isn't safe for children to browse using Virgin's services at the moment - it is worth highlighting to others as well. Best wishes.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cloudflare DNS servers 1.1.1.2 & 1.0.0.2 provide services like websafe.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Totally agree with you there.

AJC12
On our wavelength

I am now making a complaint to OFCOM on their website - suggest you do the same.

shaz_k123
Tuning in

4 WEEKS LATER: 

Issue still not sorted.

Websafe still not working! Virgin media why??

Hi @shaz_k123 thanks for your reply, sincere apologies.

We can see you are in communications with Martin via PM about this matter, we'd advise please continuing to speak to him directly for further help with this.

Many thanks

Tom_W