cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Safe show is off but it's on and can't change it.

Wallant
Joining in

Yeah another Child Safe post, never turn it on before but now it's on blocking off some of our devices from going to certain sites as it's deemed child safe have logged into the Virgin media and it's showed grayed off but it's still active and blocking off sites. Can't get this to resolved on other devices. I have turned it off and on again, rebooted it and have changed DNS on one device but I really shouldn't need to keep jumping hoops on every device to fix VM fudge ups. 

I am seriously getting fed up with Virgin Media at this point getting charged £120 for these two months only getting amended for one month. Pointless upgrade which was part my fault and the agent misleading the conversation. I think they sold me a tv upgrade package while i do watch some tv show we have no interest in the Virgin tv box but was partly my fault but i wasn't thinking clearly at the time due to massive frustration of trying to call to a human being for 5 days and been on hold for 30 min - 1 hr each time.

Anyhoo i think i can manage to bypass some issue on my laptop but not on mobile devices.

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wallant,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry that you're still unable to view certain sites due to the child safe blocking these.

We can see that you have already spoken to our team who in turn have already raised an IT ticket in your behalf to get this matter investigated further. 

We generally advise between 3-5 working days for any IT ticket raised to be investigated for you. If you would like an update in this time, please pop back here and we can check on the ticket for you.

Kind regards Jodi.