cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sport

Matttoombs
Joining in

I am able to sign in to sky sports app. When I click a video it says it is on unavailable.

it does not register my device in the list of devices. Sky is ok on box

help!!

matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have any kind of VPN running (eg Norton 360)?

Sky block all access to the live channels through encrypted networks & VPNs to prevent access outside the UK.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

iXNine
Dialled in

Hi, Matttoombs. Have you tried any of the VM help available here on Sky's website?

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have any kind of VPN running (eg Norton 360)?

Sky block all access to the live channels through encrypted networks & VPNs to prevent access outside the UK.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Matt,

Thank you for reaching back out, when you said you aren't able to watch a Video, please can you expand a little on what video you are trying to watch?

Regards

Paul.

that was it!! Thank you— it did not clash when I used sky go, but as soon as I turned it off the t worked.

Hi Matttoombs

Thanks for your reply.

We're happy to hear this is now resolved 🙂

If you do have any further questions or concerns, please pop back to us and we'd be happy to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide