cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed slower than a dead snail.

Bryzza
Dialled in

I am nearing the end of my VM contract due to overcharging for crappy service (VM breached contract to hike prices) and have noticed that recently my download/upload speeds have exceeded all expectations and are now slower than a dead snail.

I was recently emailed with an exciting offer to continue my contract, all for a modest increase in charge. I fear that all the inducements to 'new' customers are coming out of loyal (20+ years) customers pockets.

Any advice on how I can boost my speeds before I finally bid you all a fond farewell?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Bryzza, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the recent issues with the speed of the service, have you been able to follow the advice from @carl_pearce?

Are you possibly able to confirm if the speed issues are confined to Wi-Fi, or are they also apparent on a wired connection?

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

What does this site show?

https://samknows.com/realspeed/

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Bryzza, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the recent issues with the speed of the service, have you been able to follow the advice from @carl_pearce?

Are you possibly able to confirm if the speed issues are confined to Wi-Fi, or are they also apparent on a wired connection?

Thanks,

David_Bn