cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st POD approved by Virgin Media on 15.02.2024 but nothing received, no further coms from Virgin

happychappy2
Tuning in

I contacted Virgin Media on 15.02.2024 and carried out a speed check in first area of my house, so the 1st POD was approved by Virgin Media, but nothing received, no further coms from Virgin over monthe ago.

I was told I would get a communication to confirm possibly within 72 hours to confirm, but this could take upto 14 days, and here we are over a month later?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This is very common. Does it show when you log into your account? If it does then it may have been lost by Yodel.  If not then it was probably never ordered by the phone staff.

You'd probably best wait for a VM person to pick this up and offer to help. Could be hours or days. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This is very common. Does it show when you log into your account? If it does then it may have been lost by Yodel.  If not then it was probably never ordered by the phone staff.

You'd probably best wait for a VM person to pick this up and offer to help. Could be hours or days. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

happychappy2
Tuning in

I can see it's added to the contract under "add ons" but I can't see current status, tracking, latest progress for this item to reach me.

I have two bedrooms, and the conservatory out of range, and as I can only request one pod at a time, with the delay on the first pod, I can see several months of pain ahead, paying for a system that is under performing and Virgin Media drag their heels at every stage. 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It might have been better to get a decent Mesh system that would be yours to keep should you ever move ISP?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Virgin Media are responsible for getting a guaranteed minimum signal in every room of my house, or issue a credit of £100.

If I don't follow the requirements of this guarantee, then I would have no claim should these pods fail to deliver. 

If Virgin Media don't supply the up to 3 pods, then they will be in breach on contract..

happychappy2
Tuning in

I've raised a complaint, C-210324176  21.03.2024 since Virgin Media are not responding. 

Hello happychappy2,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your pod order at the moment.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L