cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam? Or legit?

jamesBond1
Tuning in

virginmedia@uk.matchbox.maruhub.com

is this a legitimate virgin media email . Asking me to fill in a survey . It was from VM and Mary and had the name of the account holder .

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You will have to wait for a VM staff member to get to your post to answer this. It will take 2 or 3 days for a response.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I suspect that it is legitimate as that company has been providing customer feedback survey services to VM for a few years (the world's most futile undertaking) but one for VM to verify. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jamesBond1 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies that the email that you have received it raising concerns regarding its validity. If you are in doubt and wish to report here 👉 Security, it will help in the future against potential emails being received.

Sabrina