QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Show from Technician

So I had a Technician booked for today but they have not shown up.I have even had a phone call to say that they would still come but they are a no show.Any ideas, apart from calling VM again (nearly lost the will to live last time), on whatbi can do?

JohnM3 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed broadband installation

I ordered my new VM broadband package on 23rd July 23 and selected an installation date well in the future, 29th September 23.When I placed the order I told VM that we live on a small private road and that they would need to do more work to install c...

Resolved! Cable/socket incompatible

HelloApologies for what may be a very straightforward (and often asked) question.Our VM self install kit has arrived but the broadband cable from the router seems to be incompatible with the VM coax socket in the wall. Pics attached. We've an enginee...

20230923_121636.jpg 20230923_121612.jpg 20230923_121623.jpg

Resolved! Installation issues

 Hi everyone, newbie here. Just joined Virgin Media from Sky and hoping it’s going to be an easy ride. I just had Svella Connect do some external works after my initial installation from Virgin Media (who was a brill technician, couldn’t fault). Sham...

IMG_5160.jpeg IMG_5159.jpeg IMG_5157.jpeg
VJ27 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No vm wall socket

Hi,I just moved to a new house and got my virgin media kit today. When I searched for my postcode online it showed that there's VM in the house, but I can't seem to find an MV wall socket. There's an openreach BT white box in the wall and there's 2 b...

Eva63 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos