cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Router

ejbarrett
Joining in

Hi there, I'm a new poster so apologies if this is the wrong forum for this enquiry.

I'm looking to have my router moved from an upstairs bedroom to downstairs and was wondering how to go about this?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Standard £25 fee for this work.  Just wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and arrange with you. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Standard £25 fee for this work.  Just wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and arrange with you. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

ejbarrett
Joining in

Oh, fantastic. Thank you for the response 🙂

Hello ejbarrett.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We can arrange the relocation for you from here.

Looks like you have been made aware of the £25 call out fee as well, Thanks @Adduxi 

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security and agree a date.
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for passing security ejbarrett.

Now we have booked the appointment in for you.

Can you please let us know how the visit went?

Gareth_L

consultinc
Joining in

Hi - I am looking to get my router moved from upstairs to downstairs. I understand there will be a fee. How might I arrange please?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should really start your own thread.  Hopefully a VM Mod will pick this up in a couple of days and discuss directly with you.

HarveyMears
Tuning in

Hi - I am looking to get my router moved from upstairs to downstairs as during the las 20 years my upstairs office has become a grandchildrens bedroom.  Youngsters and a cupboard with the router - any thoughts of what occurred?  Yep, we get outages!

I understand there will be a fee. How might I arrange please?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As above. You should really start your own thread as it could get missed here.  Hopefully a VM Mod will pick this up in a couple of days and discuss directly with you.  £25 standard non fault call out fee for this sort of work.

Hi @consultinc 

Welcome to the community forums. Thanks for joining us here 😁

A relocation request is a standard call out fee of £25, there must be someone over the aged of 18 at the home for the appointment as well. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley