cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on rerouting cable

steampie
Tuning in

Hello, 

Is there any way to book an appointment for rerouting my outside cable? I've tried calling and keep getting dead ends. The customer service is truly terrible for getting assistance rapidly.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and arrange.  It's a standard fee of £25 for a non fault call out.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @steampie 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue speaking with out customer service team but I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you and see what we can arrange, just so you are aware there is a £25 call out charge for these appointments.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi ashleigh c, could you plse also send me a link as id also like to arrange a cable re-route and have not been able to get through to VM via phone.

Hey @prclew53,

I am able to go about helping you with this, for me to do so I will be sending you a private message in a moment, if you get back to me there I'm happy to assist.

Jo

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi prclew53,

Joseph is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to gain an update.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM prclew53,

An appointment has now been booked in for you!

If you do need to reschedule then be sure to pop back up to the team for further assistance.

Let us know how it goes! 

Regards,

Kain