cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book engineer

peteclen
Tuning in

I need to move ingress of fibre cable from an upstairs room to the downstairs lounge asap

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You said ASAP so best to phone

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Phone Customer service. It will cost £25.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Will they not respond to this message?

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You said ASAP so best to phone

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @peteclen 👋,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I will be more than happy to arrange a tech visit for you. 

Just to let you know, there is a £25 non call out charge for this type of work. 

If you are happy to proceed, then please do respond to my PM 📩 and I can get this booked in for you. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @peteclen 

I've booked a technician for you. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes! 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

how do i book an engineer please to reposition our 2 virgin media entry points to different locations?