Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710340members
3428948posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Update your browser!

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/Why-you-need-to-update-your-Browser/ba-p/3529827 https://www.theregister.com/2021/02/05/chrome_zero_day_update/ A zero day threat has been discovered on Chromium based browsers (Edge, Chrome etc).  Go...

Email help urgently please, emails so alow to come in!

Today I noticed a shortage of expected emails. I realised then, that even though refresging ok none were comming in. It was the lack of my usual spam emails that alerted me. Other emails, receipts and amazon etc are taking anywhere from 10 mins to co...

Broadband

We set up virgin last week to take effect from tomorrow to then get a message from VM saying there is an account active 廊 contacted landlord to contact previous tenant but they havnt cancelled. I need this set up for my mother and very important for ...

Hannah06 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does an upgrade take?

Hi Team,I requested an upgrade to 1Gbps last week, and the confirmation stated April 29th as completion date, but the upgrade is yet to be done. How long does an upgrade usually take?

No internet

Regularly no internet tonight 2 hours lights variable mainly white flashing. Restarted 2 hours ago can’t contact virgin as no internet and I rely on WiFi calling. Regular occurrence and intermittently rights itself but not today

Does Ebul V3 need to be connected to the Router?

Ive just switched across from Sky Broadband & Landline to Virgin & had requested an emergency back up line.The engineer connected the Hub- v3 last week & told me the Ebul V3must be charged for around 8 hours before use.So Ive now attached the Ebul to...

restyler by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments