cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get virgin in area

Donna1710
Joining in

I have just moved into a new house is a new build have boxes in house with virgin signs on it but saying is not in my area my housing is saying it is would anyone be able to help me with this ? 

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Donna1710 

Welcome to the community forums 

Thank you for your interest in installing out services. 

Has the developers advised if the services are completed in the area yet for our install? Does your home show under the Royal Mail postcode checker here yet?

We can also see that you've opened multiple threads on the same query. We please ask that members follow the forum guidelines and do not post multiple threads for the same concerns/questions. This is so we can help within one space and other members are able to find the fully discussed details if they have a similar concern/query.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi yeah the developers said has all been set up 

My address is showing in the post code checker 

Donna

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The developers put in the infrastructure (ducting, internal cabling, cabinets) so they can finish the houses & streets. The external wiring & backend work all has to be done by VM contractors & finally VM techs. So yes, the builders will tell you it’s ready. They have finished with their bit, but Virgin haven’t theirs.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you and that's great to hear @Donna1710 

In that case if you want to discuss joining us then you can speak to our sales team on 0800 183 1234.

Thank you.