cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email help urgently please, emails so alow to come in!

Buttons52
Joining in

Today I noticed a shortage of expected emails. I realised then, that even though refresging ok none were comming in. It was the lack of my usual spam emails that alerted me. Other emails, receipts and amazon etc are taking anywhere from 10 mins to come in or hours. I rang virgin and they have no idea 😭. Its the same whatever device i log in on. I am now really stressed as I have important emails and I wont know whata comming in or not, its so slow. A receipt from paypal took 5 hours to come in today. Please how can this be fixed? Was all fine Monday. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

CurlyKylie
Dialled in

There are a number of us who have been having the same problem for the past 24 hours.  Virgin seem unable to monitor their system and confirm there are any problems.  This has happened a couple of times in the past and generally resolves within a couple of days but remains unacknowledged.

Tony_
Dialled in

Hi..

Same problem here... I am assuming VM have attempted some essential maintenance work that never seems to go right.

Tony_

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Buttons52 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues you have been having with delayed emails coming through to your inbox. Can I ask, is the issue still ongoing or as it since resolved itself?

Please let us know.

Sabrina