cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Cables exposed

Dianedewhirst3
Joining in

I've recently moved to this property and the broadband cable has been left on the fence. If customer service is on here can you  let me know if someone can take a look please20240420_171129-1.jpg20240420_171126.jpg20240420_171136.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

not untypical for the way they install these days - are you or do you intend to use VM as a supplier - if so they might do something if not they will do little - staff here will get to the thread and pass a request up to the area field manager who will look or not 

but expect little and you wont be disappointed

if you are not a customer and never intend to be then wire cutters are your answer - cut it at the boundary and put it all in the bin - perfectly safe to do that

but if thats your option of choice give staff a chance to do something but set a timeline as you are likely to get little help 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dianedewhirst3 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and thank you again for posting. Can I just check, are you a customer with us and this was left after your recent install, or have you moved into the property and the cable was left like this from the previous tenant? 

Yes I am a virgin customer. It was like this when I moved in

Hi @Dianedewhirst3 

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I've not received any pm @John_GS

Hi @Dianedewhirst3 

Apologies, will send now.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill