cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod booster, not received.

chapmantimsan
Tuning in

I have asked for a pod/booster on my account at least six weeks ago.  I still have not received it yet.  I can not get through on the telephone to a person to talk too.  We really need our Pod/booster ASAP. Please help! I don't know what else to do.

7 REPLIES 7

carl_pearce
Community elder

Other than buying your own you can wait a few days for a reply on here from VM.

chapmantimsan
Tuning in

Other end of bungalowOther end of bungalowSame room as routerSame room as router

Just done a speed test on VM. I live in a bungalow (one floor house). This is why we need it. Thanks @carl_pearce for the reply.  I will wait for VM staff to reply to try and sort this out as we have already ordered one.

Client62
Legend

For £25 you can buy an AC750 Wi-Fi repeater now that works with any ISP and has none of the restriction of the VM Pod.

Hi @chapmantimsan ,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you have not received your WiFi pod after an order. To best look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nothing received

Hi chapmantimsan,

My apologies you haven't had your WiFI pod yet.

I will private message you now to look into this further.

^Martin

chapmantimsan
Tuning in

Akua_A is apparently sorting it Thankyou. But I am disappointed ted at the time it had taken to get sorted. It would be much easier if there was some form of direct contact.