cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable green WIFI light - Flashing green internet light??

TomGrimmy
Joining in

Hey,

Just after some advice.. I have turned the router off and on still same issue.. also pin reset..

the router has a stable green wifi symbol but the internet symbol underneath is flashing green continuously, the same symbol also flashing on tv box..

is there a problem with the connection or is this an update confused as checked all connections etc and seem fine these are the only lights showing 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is the base light white or green?

If it’s green then there may be a signal or network issue in the local area. If it’s white then it could be an issue at the cable headend (CMTS).

Give the service status a look https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status 

or phone 0800 561 0061 to check for known issues 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the reply,

The base light isn't lighting up on the router the only lights on are the stable green wifi light and the flashing internet light

I have done service status already no issues in the area. It does show up and find the network on my phone but when connected no internet

Hi TomGrimmy, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

The hub is showing as unreachable, can you confirm if you are having any issues?

How has the service been since Saturday? 

Chris. 

Hey,

Had no internet since Saturday.. I have a technician booked for tomorrow to hopefully solve the problem. So service has been shocking no internet or tv features working for 4 days and homeworks is pointless lol 

Thanks for the reply

Hi TomGrimmy,

Apologies for the late reply, how did the engineers visit go? Are you all back up and running now?

Please pop back here of you need any further help or assistance.

Kind regards Jodi.