cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.5 Days with No Services!

Funk45s
Joining in

Hello,

Woke up on Wednesday morning to find a flashing green power light and solid green wifi light on my Hub 3 - no internet or TV. Went through the usual checks and resets and ended up scheduling an engineer to come out on Friday (today).

Later that day I called to cancel my contract (have been meaning to for a while) and was given a disconnection date of the 17th May, confirmed in an email from Virgin.

The engineer came out today and said that everything seemed fine, but saw that we'd requested a disconnect. He spoke to customer services and advised they'd be sending some hits to the router.

A couple of hours later and no change, so I called customer services who advised that I'd been disconnected immediately, despite being given a disconnect date of the 17th May. He also said that the engineer had requested a reconnect that should happen today.

At this point I have no idea what is happening with my account and have no confidence that the people I've been speaking to do either. The loss of services started before I requested a cancellation. We have been without Internet or TV for 2.5 days now and have been burning mobile data to keep working and keep the children entertained. I would still like to progress with the cancellation of my contract, but with the initially agreed disconnect date of 17th May. We also need our services restored/fixed in the meantime.

Is there anyone here from Virgin who can please help?

0 REPLIES 0