Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710354members
3429021posts

Community Activity

Outage in my area

There is an outage in my area, a few hours is fine but I gave virgin a call yesterday about it, and the guru reassuring me it would be ready by 3am following day. It has now been 7 hours after the initial time it would be GUARANTEED that it would be ...

virgin360 and Logitech Harmony remote - missing commands

I have recently upgraded by V6 box (Arris) to Virgin360 software and received a new Virgin360 remote. Found very useful posts in this forum saying that to make my Logitech Harmony Remote work the Virgin box now needs to be setup as Ziggo Mediabox Nex...

ap823 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld.com email not working

My ntlworld.com email that I've had for years is now not working...approx a week.I use this email for private and business email and have a lot of saved important emails.I desperately need it back if anyone can help?This keeps coming up (below)...mys...

KB510 by Joining in
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claim your Exclusive Offer - Email

Received 2 emails from VM telling me my contract's up soon (4 months) and I should login to view my exclusive offers and deals and lock in the best value available to me.What I want to do is downgrade my TV and phone (which I haven't used in over 10 ...

TiVo Box Not Working Since Electrical Storm

HelloWe had an electrical storm on Monday evening which took out all the TV and Broadband in the area for almost 24 hours.Yesterday evening the Broadband came back on along with the TiVo box that we have in the living room, but the one in the bedroom...

Slow Gigabit broadband speeds and drop-outs

Hello, my set-up is:I have Gigabit broadband from VM and a Hub5.I have the Hub5 in modem mode.I use an eero mesh system.I use an 8 port DLINK Gigabit switch that distributes using CAT6 to various rooms and floors in my house.I have eero satelites loc...

(Very) Slow Cloudflare Proxied Websites

Hi all,This week I have had FTTP Virgin Media 500M installed, through SpeedTest.net I'm getting results of 550mbit down & 54mbit up -- great (via ethernet).However, I've noticed some major lag when visiting my work websites. They are all public-facin...

vm.png cf.png

How long should equipment return take?

I recently cancelled my VM account and had to return the equipment (two V6s, a Hub 5 and 2 Wi-Fi pods), I dropped it off at the drop off point on the 26th, it is shown as processed at the Yodel National Hub on the 29th April and has not moved since (...

Tavis75 by Super solver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud lost connection

Alarm system - my alarm control panel is connected to my Virgin router but not polling to a third party cloud and showing a "FULL NETWORK" message on the diagnostic menu.They have checked all settings within the alarm control panel which have not cha...

JonT2020 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract incorrect

I am due to start my contract with virgin media on the 8th May. I am supposed to have a Virgin media deal including Volt 2, (M250 Fibre Broadband instead of M125) + phone with weekend chatter and O2 sim at £31.99 per month (£25.99 to virgin media and...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments