cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting Virgin

only1garibaldi
Tuning in

I keep trying to contact Virgin to reduce my package, why is it so hard to make contact? when you get through to that stupid chat bot it puts you on hold, if I want to increase my package I can do it on line or my TV, but to reduce package I have to wait hours on the phone, Just remember Virgin you are not the only TV and Broadband provider

6 REPLIES 6

only1garibaldi
Tuning in

At the time of writing this text I have been waiting on the phone for 2 hours and 17 mins

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@only1garibaldi wrote:

<snip> Just remember Virgin you are not the only TV and Broadband provider

What are the alternatives to VM at your address? Have you priced up comparable packages elsewhere for when (if) you do manage to make contact with VM?

Vinegar
Up to speed

Remember though that unless you are fully prepared to leave and go elsewhere, then effectively, as far as you are concerned, they ARE the only provider!

Now if that sounds harsh, my apologies, I did not mean to offend. But all companies, not just VM rely on this. They know full well that the vast majority of customers simply can’t be bothered to move, it’s too much trouble!

So unless you actually do it, their assumption is that you are just bluffing and as such will offer you nothing!

Hi only1garibaldi

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues speaking with the team.

What contact channel are you using please?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sorry I do not know what you mean by contact channel, all I am trying to do is reduce my package and remove the sports channel 

Hey only1garibaldi, thank you for reaching back out unfortunately we do not do package changes on this platform.

However if you go to here you can look at some new deals with various packages. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?