cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting a human at Virgin media

Grumpy2
Joining in

How do I get to talk to someone to discuss my contract?  I have tried every way possible but have been cut off on the phone after being sent text messages I don't want or the 150 number is not available neither is customer services.  I have tried the 0345 number below and the 03301656731 number without success.  This information copied from the website is just not true.  The team is a myth and just unavailable it seems.  What sort of Customer Service is that?

Virgin Media customersCall us on 150 from your Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile. Or 0345 454 1111* from any other phone. Our team is available Monday until Friday, 8am until 9pm and Saturday until Sunday, 8am until 6pm.

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Grumpy 👋

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues you have had reaching our contact team, their call volumes are slightly higher than usual and they are working to answer everyone as quickly as possible. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Thanks for your reply but too late as I managed to resolve it myself by eventually pressing the 'Thinking of leaving us' option on the menu after failing at almost every other choice.  Surprising how quickly I got an answer from a very nice and helpful real human person!!  No problem at all with the person I spoke to who couldn't have been more helpful but every problem with the customer service which is so inaccessible and confusing, especially for older customers as I am and I am reasonably tech savvy - many are not at all..  Why should we have to fight to get to speak to someone and then fight again to get a fair deal when your prices just keep on going up and up.  I have agreed a deal for the next 18 months but with the aggressive contract price rises mentioned in this article and it just isn't fair.  You aren't the only ones but the cost of my contract went up 47% and this is not a contract in my view which is an agreement between two parties that both are happy with.  Yours is totally one sided and you have your customers over a barrel.   Your broadband service is good and I have been with you for years because basically I am happy with the service that I am familiar with and do not want to leave because of all the hassle but unless you permanently become a 'brand new customer' and go the rounds the charges are horrendous for what is a very minimal service of broadband only.  In today's world, this is all that is needed and we don't need packages for land lines and TV bundles.  Where is the fairness? What about your long standing customers, especially the older ones who may not be as tech savvy as is needed to navigate your customer service system?  This seem all about greed as the Guardian article suggests.  No wonder I gave myself the handle for this forum!!  Ofcom urged to investigate Virgin Media broadband contracts | Virgin Media | The Guardian