Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Completely useless customer service

My contract ended 7th Sept 23, and I was not sent a reminder so did nothing and therefore charged £72.50, normally pay £36.  I spoke to retention team and based on the information I was given i.e. new 18 mth contract £35 mth, he talked me through my ...

Resolved! Changing package at end of contract

My (first) contract has just come to an end and the bill has more than doubled - without even including the O2 volt charge (which has increased separately). What is the best way to go about changing (ie. downgrading) my package - reducing broadband c...

SK22 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default on credit file

Have been trying to contest a default on my credit file for 6 months now and no joycustomer service lie to you,creditfileamendments only send standard emails obviously not mannedi have an ongoing complaint which they said they had resolved but havent...

Cancel O2 SIM on renewal

My contract is coming to an end and I've been offered a volt package to renew, but I'm not bothered by the SIM card. If I cancel the O2 SIM within the 14 day period will I lose the broadband upgrade?

jataayu1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ISSUE WITH RETURNS PACKAGING!

Dear Virgin Customer Service,I hope this email finds you well, but I have to express my extreme frustration regarding the returns packaging for my recent purchase. Despite my repeated requests, I have not received the necessary packaging, and time i...

I am having this today been on the phone all morning just sent proof by a email there have give if it's not sorted I will can el and go the ombudsmen, shocking what there are doing g