Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

My package has changed without me knowing

In July my package was talk weekends, full house tv xl, tv v6 box, m350 broadband and line rental. In August the price went up and my package is now talk weekends, tv v6 box, maxit tv, m350 fibre broadband, telephone line rental and kids pack.I don’t...

Lulu06 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent! Credit File Missed Payments!

Hi there, We are currently in the process of trying to remortgage and I have noticed there has been “2 Missed Payments” added to my credit file. These have been added incorrectly and I needed these to be removed as a matter of urgency. I have spoken ...

Resolved! I just want to cancel my account!!

I have been with Virgin nearly 10 years without that many problems but now they are increasing their prices above what I can get elsewhereon the 1st of September they did the usual rigmarole of giving me a £71 bill after 18 months of me paying £41I u...

qckfox by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quickpay Glitch

Trying to pay through Quickpay. Takes my details like always but the page where you are supposed to confirm that you have approved the the transaction isn't much use to anyone - there is no way to access the details or the button you have to click to...

SteveGill_0-1689707709381.png

I want to cancel but can't contact VM

Re e-mail from VM on change to terms and prices at the end it offers to let me leave without fees if I contact VM.I can't get to talk sense with them.I've had a message from VM saying my phone  number will cease on 2nd October.  So my new provider as...

dnpark38 by Knows their stuff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help

A Virgin Media agent contacted me today informing me my current package is running out and he told me my new price, then I told him I want to cancel the TV package and keep the Internet.He then said I can give you a further discount but gave me no op...

NShort21 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What’s my best option?

Hi just wondering if anyone has advice on what I should do…my contract is up on 6/11 price goes from £79 to £144. I have mobile tv (including sports and cinema)and broadband which virgin have just upgraded without me asking to 1gig.I rang up and they...

hyman by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos