Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband package renewal email

Hi I have been receiving a renewal email about my package. I am confused because My contract is not up until march. The email is saying I can keep my current package for a few £ more. I am unsure if this is a valid email. I’m also not happy paying an...

Returning Broadband Router

Hi there. I recently finished with VM and have returned the broadband router via Yodel as instructed (posted the box on 19 Dec 2023). But I kept being reminded about returning the router and today I even got an email saying VM offers to send someone ...

terryfat by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Equipment return

I cancelled my contract with virgin media and i received an email with what i need to return and it was as below. It seems to me like i need to return 2 routers but i only received one. Tried calling virgin media but i did not get any response. Tried...

GamuR by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of Package

My package just ended at the end of December, spoke with an agent on Thursday and said he would call back with and new updated package on Tuesday, will I get charged for the current package price whilst waiting for virgin to get back to me not due to...

Trisroy by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links