Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Hard search on credit report

SOFT SearchOver the course of several years, I have engaged with multiple service providers, namely BT, NOW, and others. Throughout these interactions, my credit has remained unaffected, owing to their utilization of Soft searches for verification pu...

Contract Expiration.

How can I find out if my Virgin Media contract has expired. Virgin help page says,"Unfortunately we don't have a digital copy of your current contract.This may be because your contract dates back to before 2018 or you requested paper".I want to start...

Upgrade issues

Hi,I upgraded my account online Friday to the Gigabit fibre. On the same day I called support to see if could get a better deal and the retention team told me the best deal was the one on the website, and that I should accept that one. So I did.An em...

Rooky22 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard to cancel

My bill for BB and phone.has risen by 37%, after my negotiated deal of 18 months ago ended.I tried to negotiate another deal but offered a minimal reduction.I have been a customer for many years but to no effect.I tried to cancel, but they put every ...

slipper by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offered a new contract and still waiting

I signed up to a new contract this week and got two emails confirming the new contract details. One email contained paperwork and the other email seemed to contain a contract template with none of my details.If the new contract has gone through, when...

Not the main account holder

Hi,Have hit the same issue others have faced - not the main account holder (clearly I am, but Computer Says No). Please can I arrange for my account to be made the main account holder? I am the one who pays the bills, after all. 

Contract Renewal

My boardband contract will expired end of August 2023 , I dun receive any renewal contract motion, now I check my apps , my plan price from £24 and going to £51 , it’s crazy and unacceptable, any method to resolve that , or I will leave Virgin thank ...

Incorrect billing

Thanks for the kind welcome. I now have an issue about my current bill and want someone to help as your online chat and messaging is useless and calling has been a struggle. I changed my package an upgrade last month of an extra £18 and a service cha...

Need a COAX tv port fitting

Hi, I have VM broadband already in place for the last 18 months, and I am looking at upgrading to get the TV packages as well. We live in a terrace house with the living room at the back of the house, and our internet port is upstairs in the front of...

Nixond1 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos