cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing

UncStvChavvezz
Joining in

Thanks for the kind welcome. I now have an issue about my current bill and want someone to help as your online chat and messaging is useless and calling has been a struggle. I changed my package an upgrade last month of an extra £18 and a service charge of £35 (on the exact billing date). This was fine but the £35 service charge for seemed a bit excessive seeing it was me who changed the new router to the already installed system which I also set up and connected anyway my issue is with my current bill which should be from £27.99 upgraded to £45.99 because of the extra £18 and the £35 my current bill should be £80.99 but your billing team have charged for the upgrade fee twice and my bill is £98.99 . This is an overcharge which I would like to request someone help with this please and provide me with the proper calculation of my bill please. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, IncStvChavvezz.
Thank you for reaching out on our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community, glad to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to see you're having issues with your bills and charges, in order to help with this we'd need to have a look into the account and what's happened.

To do this I will send you a PM here shortly. 
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

UncStvChavvezz
Joining in

I posted previously about a billing issue and wrote in great detail what it's was . I was then contacted by the billing team by private message which I replied and have gotten no return conversation since . I now have had to pay the full bill that has substantial fees that shouldn't be on but I've had to pay so as not to get a late payment fee . Is there any chance this may be resolved please as these fees have made my living crisis even more concerning.  Thank you