cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't contact anyone from Virgin

pinkywoo
Dialled in

I have received an email to say my Essentials package is finishing soon and I should start a chat to renew it. I tried clicking on 'Start Chat' on my laptop but it keeps throwing me back to the previous page. So I scanned the QR code on my phone. I got a bot which asked me to prove who I was by giving it my first name (which went through ok),then my account number (which went ok) then my email address. I did this then it asked if I wanted to change to a web chat. I said no. It then asked me again for my account number and email address so that it could pass me through. It then repeated the same 2 questions over and over (6 times) before I gave up. So I tried phoning 150 several times to be told it wasn't possible to connect me. How can I talk to someone to renew my contract, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

VM Customer Support are on 0345 454 1111 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

VM Customer Support are on 0345 454 1111 

Thank you Client62. I tried that number this morning. I was given options to choose, then was sent a link to sort it out online, then it hung up. I decided to choose the option of leaving and was almost immediately put through to a person. She was very helpful and friendly but said it was the first time anyone had contacted her to renew an essentials package so she had to ask her supervisor what to do about it. Apparently, it is managed online only. She checked and my payments are the same till the end of July so she thought it wouldn't change but that is when the package finishes. I was told to contact them again if the payments did go up so we'll see.

pinkywoo
Dialled in

Update.Tried opening Chat again, then realised it might not be working because I had disabled cookies. After enabling them, a chat box opened and the bot was able to process my request. Think they still need to sort out the one which opens with the QR code as it just goes round in circles,asking the same 2 questions over and over.