Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moved house, weird new contract

We moved from Brighton to Norwich recently. I contacted VM to change address details. Got told I had to get a new router as I was 'out of area'. Seemed legit, so I went through the motions and got it all ordered. The person on the live chat tried the...

Pyrrho by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Issues

 Hi Reaching out for support. There’s me thinking I’ve finally sorted my billing for my broadband. I’ve signed up for a 18 month contract on the 11/10/23 & I’m just at the end of my 14 day cooling period they send me an unexpected bill of £52.42 to b...

IMG_4396.png
Asics by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Additional feature (18) incorrect billing

I have found the same issue today been charged £7.49 for adult content I was told. I know I haven’t watched anything and I highly doubt my partner has as she’s never watching the tv unless im there. We don’t really watch virgin either just Netflix an...

Unable to unregister an account

Hi. I ordered broadband and then cancelled when move was delayed. I then reordered . Unfortunately the online account number I registered under was the first one and has a last digit of 2  when it should be 3. When I signed in it says that we are not...

billing issue

HiLast year (June 2022), I had issues with my billing which was sorted out by Tom_W1I've just received my Virgin broadband bill and it has reverted to the incorrect price and stating that I owe money.Would anyone be able to assist with this at all pl...

wackyraces by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Contract Renewal and Upgrade

Hi,My contract is due to run out in a few weeks, when I logged into my VM account online I was offered the chance to renew online at a discounted price. I signed up again last week and selected an increased speed which was supposed to be actioned on ...