Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

I WANT TO CANCEL

I want to cancel my account and have now been waiting to be connected to chat to someone for over 2.5 hours. I am leaving the country and want to cancel my subscription. This is a nightmare trying to get through and it’s simple - I want to cancel it ...

Default removal

Having recently checked my credit file, I was shocked to find I have a default from virgin for an outstanding balance of £20 from 2yrs ago after moving house. I haven’t received any communication regarding this. Please advise how to settle/remove def...

Charged late payment fee for a direct debit

Hi, I have been charged a late payment fee for my last bill. This has been paid through Direct Debit for a few years now, with payment date on the 6th and I can confirm that the amount was taken from my bank account on the 4th. What gives?I also requ...

r2d2rigo by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WS and CH Number

Hi there, I signed up for M350 Fibre Broadband via Top Cashback in June this year but in order to receive my cash back, I have to provide a WS or CH number to them. This is not on any communications or documentation that I have received from Virgin M...

uridge21 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos