Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to Switch to Ebilling

I have this same problem and cannot switch to paperless billing. I feel ha virgin make his deliberately hard and despite having complained about this previously it has still no been sorted. 

sylv2 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No delivery confirmation

I placed my order on October 26 and selected delivery for today November 7. The previous tenants also used Virgin Media so I didn’t need an install, just equipment. I was told I would receive confirmation of my delivery date but that never arrived. I...

bradjo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Access

Signed up for a new Virgin Media package over a week ago that should have given me access to Netflix. I’ve read quite a few posts that others have had the same issue that dragged on for months.How do I get this resolved ? I’m paying £117 a month but ...

Hmax482 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two Account Numbers

Hi, I seem to have two account numbers.I started a Virgin contract in July but cancelled it within the 14 day cooling off period, I then started a new contract in September using the same email address. Now when I log into Virgin it's showing the old...

Renewal price

Hi, my contract expired years ago and I've been paying a high price for years (my own fault) I've tried to change my deal now and the renewal price is much higher than other people I know who have also got a better package. I've tried a few times and...

EM80 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media account

Hi new today to virgin I haven't received welcome email with area number or account number and cannot set up the my virgin media account is there any where else I can find this info out plz if anyone can help thanx 

Hite by a virgin media van

I was hit by a virgin media van on the 4/11/2023 at 4:46 pm on watford Road watford Hertfordshire the driver did not give me details and I can't make a claim for the repair to my car or the injury I  substandard I take photo of the reg but it is not ...

Cant change contact phone number

I seem to be running into an issue when trying to change the contact number connected to my virgin account. Everytime I try to change it , the message 'sorry the changes couldn't be saved try again'. I have tried on phone, tablet and PC. The same mes...