Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 27 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cant log in

Good morning,I had to changed my virgin media tv account due to a password leak. All done. Said it was successful, but when I log in it says my email/password is incorrect. My password isnt incorrect, nor is my email. I am using the email its telling...

KatCo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

missing amazon voucher

Hi, it has been 75 days since i have had virgin media, and still no sign of the voucher, i contacted topcashback believing it was them that may be handling it due to the time i have waited, but they have assured me it is you who i have to deal with, ...

Jayjag by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account deactivated and wifi disconnected

I have just moved into my new flat having completed a home move to which appeared to have been done successfully and I received a new cable to my new address. I have noticed today when I went to plug in wifi that my account has been deactivated and m...

Lcamm by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority App - Oops, something went wrong

Hi, ever since trying unsuccessfully to obtain Peter Kay tickets, I have never managed to log into the Priority App, using the "Log in with Virgin Media" option, as it always brings the same error "Oops, something went wrong".I have logged out and ba...

RichJW1 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

I had to call in an engineer to replace my virgin supplied hub which was done but then I was charged for the call out. After pointing out this is your own hub that was over heating I received a email stating that this charge was removed. However when...

jmortoza by Tuning in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled then reinstated

Hi, I cancelled service 15/12 then got call from sales team on 16/12 and got deal and reinstated package, but have received packaging on 19th and today to return product, can’t get through to anyone, do I just ignore packing request to return or keep...

Mpl by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Switch to eBilling

Does anyone know how to contact a customer support manager. Since August I have been trying to switch to ebilling.  Like many others I do not have an ebilling option on 'my account'. I have spoken to several different people who have all assured me t...

dcbeck by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos