cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change contact phone number

nikkitabrookes
Joining in

I seem to be running into an issue when trying to change the contact number connected to my virgin account. Everytime I try to change it , the message 'sorry the changes couldn't be saved try again'. I have tried on phone, tablet and PC. The same message come up. 

8 REPLIES 8

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nikkitabrookes 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are facing issues with changing personal details on your account. We are facing a minor issue that is resulting in being unable to save changes and requesting that customers reach out to us to ensure this is actioned for them. 

We would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Saggarmaker
Joining in

Having the same problem here. I need to change the contact number and it says the changes haven't been saved.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Saggarmaker,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are having problems updating your contact number, so that I can go about assisting you I need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Saggarmaker,

Thanks for joining me in that private message, glad that I was able to go about resolving this with you, if you do require anything further please do let us know.

Joe

eraser002
Joining in

Hello 

When i signed up i made a mistake with phone number and like the others here cant change it in the website or app.

Please can someone advise how to change it.

Thanks

Chris

Hi @eraser002 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hello I am having the same issue with being unable to update my contact number. Also my number has randomly defaulted back to an older number I used.  This is the same issue you had in 2021 and in 2022. 

Hi @Romo10 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel