Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost my TNT sports

I was on a volt bundle (maxit after being told on the phone) with everything including BT/TNT sports on an 18 month contract. I had 6 months left and they started sending me renewal offers strange considering I’m only 2/3 of the way through. Now it a...

Account password reset pain in my arse

So I received my bill today and normally I just let it go ignored thought today I would check my contract see how longs left been a while so forgot my passwords went to reset but OMG how much of a ballache is your system keep getting invalid and I ch...

Very high estimate bill

Hi,I have signed up to the 1 gig service for £45.00 for the next 18 months and was installed on the 5th Jan 2024. The Field Sales person who signed me up wavered the TV stream fee. Now I know its an estimate but I have a bill £124.99.. Under the ccon...

Aklamio referral - taking ages

Hi - I referred my brother in law a very long time ago. After finally getting virgin to recognise the referral it was lodged in Aklamio with a date of the 13/9/23, still neither of us have been paid. please can this be resolved. thanks

Gibbsy55 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Billing amount?

Hi everyone, I just got the January bill on 17th, which said I owned from last December bill for Package£28 + late fees£7.5, plus the January bill £28 in total £63.50. But the fact is I did the payment £28 for December bill on 17th January, the only ...

2024-01-18 235456.png 2024-01-18 235635.png 2024-01-19 000055.png

Customer Service

When I contacted virgin media by phone some months ago i was impressed that they seemed to have improved their customer services.Oh dear not so. I received my virginmedia bill which includes a landline. There was a charge over and above my package. L...