Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract ending please help

To Mods: This is a duplicate post as I added my question to another thread with an "Answer" so may not be seen? Hope this is OK Hi thereMy 18 month Oomph contract finishes in two days (23/02/23) and not sure how things work. I do not want my whole pa...

ewhitey by Superfast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subscription - change after discount expires

Please forgive me i’m not sure if I’m in the right place but Just need a bit of help I have a promotional discount which ends on the 6th of April. I do not wish to keep sky cinema or sky sports as this will take my subscription to over £150 a month w...

Peter4858 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account cancellation confusiong

Around three weeks ago I cancelled my contract without termination fee, due to an offer to do so because of a change in contract. This went through, and was told in the coming days I would also receive an email and pack to return my equipment in. But...

AntRWells by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refer a friend reward

Hi, so I referred my sis-in-law way back last year and her account was activated 24)9/22.6 months have since passed and my reward is still pending.....how long should this take to process?  Any help would be appreciated cas it seems there is nothing ...

Screenshot_2023-02-22-15-45-19-897_com.android.chrome.jpg

Resolved! Account number and area reference

Hi I'd like to login in my virgin media but I don't have the account number and area reference. I didn't receive the welcome pack and I don't receive any mails/emails monthly for the payment. I just pay automatically everh month.Can you help me out? ...

Sadly fed up with Virgin

So, apparently, I have the smallest broadband/tv/phone package (about £79 without any deals in place).  My deal went to this price as my contract finished (my fault as thought it was finished a month later).  I get a letter from Virgin a couple of we...

wolvie by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos