Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Underhand sale tactics

See below my recent review to trustpilot of my virgin media experience. I have called the telephone numbers 3 or 4 time the last month to try and resolve this issue but keep getting fobbed off so I'll try here instead & hopefully I'll get some help.B...

Virgin Keep Sending me Bills!

So...has anyone else been harassed by virgin for a bill payment when they acknowledge you've paid the bill!?My wife cancelled my late mother in laws account and paid the final bill, since then we have had four letters from Virgin demanding payment fo...

Wrong contract

I’ve seen a similar post on here before. I agreed to a new package over the phone with Virgin for £28 a month an increase from £22 i believe it was before. ( I called as my contract expired and they said it would go up to £51 i believe)Anyway I agree...

Direct debit bill

HelloThe most recent bill amount is correct, but the direct debit payment shows the old bill amount. I don't understand why…can anyone help? Thanks

Nb_94 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bereavement care non existent, help please.

Hi, please could someone help.  My wife passed away end of last year.  I have tried with the help of my daughter to try and sort out the Virgin Media account.  I made several unsuccesful calls to the Bereavement line at Virgin, waiting over half an h...

RoyWivs by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taking Virgin Media to a small claims court

Hello,Wondering if anyone can help me taking Virgin Media to a small claims court? You need to name a person and address during the claim process. Would I be best using Lutz Scholes as the name? What is the best address?The claim relates to my trying...

Joe180t by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost tv channels

We recieved an email saying our contract had expired and to recieve the same package with a discount to renew, which we did. Except it wasn't the same package, we have basically been left with the freeview channels - which to be fair we get on our tv...