Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Home Move leading to a new contract

Hello, I moved home around December 2022. And initiated a home move during the month of November 2022.In completing the home move, I noticed that my contract date was changed to what would equal 18 months from the date of my home move. I had not chan...

Dirty and used Routers

I’m curious if Virgin Media has a habit of sending new customers filthy and used broadband routers. I’m all for saving the planet, but making customers scrub the box before they plug it in is taking recycling to a new level.I would have settled for a...

Virgin media Hard search affect credit score

I just had an email from ClearScore stating that a hard search will be added on my score done by Virgin media. I had a preaggrement with them a couple of days ago for changing my broadband to them. The salesman said that there is going to be a SOFT s...

phelo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Daylight Robbery!!

I was out of contract with Virgin, so when they proposed to increase my monthly payment, I decided to move to Talk Talk. There was a gap of several weeks between the changeover, but then I discovered that Talk Talk didn't have fibre to the premises, ...

catnamedog by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Welcome Email

I signed up by phone and have received the following:Working WiFi hub,Pre contract documentsConformation of direct debit. I have not received a welcome email so that I can log in and manage my account. Any help would be appreciated 

Matt121 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade never went live

Hi (I'm not the only one with this issue!)I received an offer to recontract via email. Having signed up I received the contract information and the confirmation it would go live within 14 days but on the next bill nothing had changed. By chance I the...

End of contract - huge problem

Can someone help me and explain what to do?My contact with Virgin media expired at 05/11/2023I contacted them through webchat at 21/11/2023 to cancel my broadband as I'm not that crazy to pay £69 for Internet.Got confirmation from an agent that my co...

paprykos by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add subscription channels

I'm in middle of my contract I'm considering adding a channel i want access too. If I subscribe to it, does it extend the contract end date or will it end when the existing contract ends? 

lorr1e1 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos