Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Concerned

HelloOn 12th Jan I spoke to customer services about renewing my contract. I had been sent an email which said I could renew my contract  for the next 18 month for the cost of the previous 18 months and keep the same servicesI was asked to email a scr...

Philomma by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to ebilling

Hi, I would like some help switching to ebilling please.In my account options I have my communication preference set to - eBills / Email / Text - but I recieved a paper billl in the post today. 

Resolved! Homeworks!

Hi, I phoned Virgin to arrange for a Technician to come and relocate my Hub.The Operator asked if I wanted Homeworks which I declined, got an email the next day with an updated contract with Homeworks on it. Phoned Virgin again asking for it to be re...

and530 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Pod not working with new router

Hi thereI received a new router when moving address when the technician came to install Virgin at my new house but my wifi pod does not connect to the new router. How do I reset the wifi pod so it can connect to the new router? We do need a wifi pod ...

DEF01error

Can somebody help please been getting a DEF01 error for past 4 days.Have tried both on the app and online, have cleared the cache, cookies etc and still no use.It seems this is a common fault and no actual solution.

WILKO51 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos