Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t find hub 4

I’ve seen several posts on this but nothing has helped. I’m on the internet but I’ve had a pod delivered and it won’t work either. my VM connect app will not find my hub. I’ve reset the hub, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried it off the iPad ...

Can’t even cancel my service properly

Hi there anyone else had trouble with Virgin cancelling? Took me ages to get through to cancel all my services in Jan 24 gave the 30 days notice and all my services were supposedly  terminated on Feb 14th. Sent back every bit of equipment paid final ...

Adrian21 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Renewal

I have read others posts here and it seems I too am unable to follow the renewal offer link in my email. I thought this was a fantastic idea being able to renew a couple of months before the end of contract.I phoned up last week after the first email...

Still no Netflix!

My Netflix that is included in my package was suspended when I moved house, despite weeks of issues with my house move with Virgin I still have been left with no Netflix. I have contacted them 5 times now and been promised the reactivation but yet ag...

Clairep1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ClearScore Shows Virgin Account In Arrears

HelloBefore the moaning starts - hope everyone is safe and well.My issue: I received an email to say my credit score has gone down due to my account with Virgin Media being in arrears. However the value which is being quoted is my next bill value of ...

tbray by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service address incorrect on contract

My current contract has an incorrect 'service' address where the postcode appears twice, with the first replacing the county name. I think this might be why the O2 site resolutely refuses to acknowledge I'm eligible for Volt benefits (even though the...

Impith by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos